The information contained within this document relates to the Things of Substance hong kong online store located at https://www.Thingsofsubstance.Hk, operated by katachi gallery limited limited and trading as Things of Substance (“terms of trade”).
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING FEE
1. All associated shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
2. Any issues/damage due to shipping are the responsibility of the shipper.
3. Measurements for the merchandise which is being purchased have been provided. Customer must verify that all items are deliverable into customer’s residence prior to purchase.
4.Delivery charges are not refundable for unsuccessful attempted deliveries (i.E. Customers who are not at delivery address during agreed date/time or for merchandise orders which do not fit into building/residence) or for approval deliveries/pick-ups.
5.Customer agrees to accept delivery or arrange pick up within 30 days of the order being available. After 30 days of the order being available for delivery or pick up, the customer understands and agrees to a 5% storage fee per month for the cost of any and all goods for up to 6 months.
6. Customer is responsible for inspecting all goods upon receipt, and will be deemed to have accepted the shipment unless Things of Substance is notified of any shipping error within 48 hours of receipt.
7. You will be liable for all import duties, customs and taxes. These will be due at the point of, or after delivery. Please be aware that Things of Substance does not have any control for any duties, customs and taxes levied by the country your order is being shipped to. We cannot advise you what the cost will be as these charges can vary according to country. Since these fees are not computed nor applied to orders by Things of Substance, please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you are unsure of the charges.
1. The delivery time will be confirmed once the customer agrees to accept the delivery and will depend of the shipping address.
2. Customer is responsible to provide correct shipping address to ensure successful shipment delivery. Things of Substance is not responsible for any undelivered shipment due to provision of incorrect shipping address.
1. To submit an order for products (order), you must complete and submit the online order by registering your details.
2. Things of Substance reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Things of Substance will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and refund to you any payment in full.
3. All products available on the site thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use and gifting only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our terms and conditions. Things of Substance also reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorised and unofficial sale of our products.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
1. All prices on the website are in us dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. The amount payable to Things of Substance for an order (order amount) will be the total of the following amounts:
a. The sum of the price of each product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order (product subtotal);
B. The cost of delivery determined in accordance with delivery stated above, and
C. The sum of any other fees which Things of Substance levies from time to time and which you have agreed to pay by providing your electronic consent (e.G. Subscription fees).
3. You must pay the order amount by credit card at the time of submitting the order. Things of
Substance accepts visa, mastercard, ae, discover or paypal.
4. If at any time your payment method cannot be verified, is invalid, or otherwise is not accepted, your purchase may be suspended or cancelled until you are able to resolve the problem to our satisfaction.
Without limiting Things of Substance 's legal rights arising from any failure by you to make a payment in accordance with these terms of trade, Things of Substance reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following actions against you if you fail to make such a payment:
a. Withhold supply and dispose of the products requested in the order, and/or
b. Refuse to deal further with you, and Things of Substance will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
1. Subject to the following clauses and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Things of Substance gives no warranty in respect of the products.
2. For consumers the products come with non-excludable warranties and guarantees under consumer protection legislation, such as that Things of Substance is the rightful owner, the products are reasonably fit for their usual purpose, are of acceptable quality, and match any description or sample. If Things of Substance breaches any of these non-excludable warranties or guarantees, you are entitled, at your option, to a refund or replacement of the relevant products, and to compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
If you are not satisfied with any goods after receiving them, please contact customer service at hello@substance.Hk within 14 days of your purchase to discuss a refund. All returns must be received in original condition/packaging. All refunds will be to the original form of payment within 14 business days of processing the return, less any applicable delivery and pick up fees. Return credits will be issued in the form of store credit, less any applicable delivery and pick up fees. Gift receipt exchanges must occur within 30 days from original purchase date
CUSTOM AND DUTIES
If Things of Substance is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, THINGS OF SUBSTANCE will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
1.Orders and these terms of trade will be governed by the laws applying in the hong kong special administrative region, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the hong kong special administrative region, and the courts competent to determine appeals from those courts, with respect to any proceedings that may be brought at any time in relation to these terms of trade.
2. In case of dispute, the english language version of all terms and conditions shall precede the chinese language version.